from Londonderry, New Hampshire, United States of America
Member since August 10, 2013
Total views 11033
Steve Bonacorsi is the Owner and founder of the Lean Six Sigma Group - President of the International Standard for Lean Six Sigma (ISLSS)
- Author and Speaker for the International Quality and Productivity Center (IQPC) and Advisory Board Member for the Process Excellence Network (PEX Network)
- Honorary Adviser for the International Six Sigma Council (ISSC) for Six Sigma certification standards.
- Author of the American Society of Quality (ASQ) Lean and Six Sigma certification exams.
- Past Board of Directors and Vice President for the Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE) - Boston Chapter.
- Keynote Speaker for the International Society of Six Sigma Professionals (ISSSP)
- Lean Six Sigma Deployment Thought Leader - designing and leading the Program Management Office (PMO) Transformations for 27 Fortune 100 Companies.
- Author of the Lean Six Sigma Tollgate Templates and hundreds of continuous improvement articles, magazine, video, blog talk radio, and book publications.
Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, Training, Project Coaching, Curriculum Development, Public Speaking, Workshops, Project Management, Change Management, Transformations.
- Leading Complex, Global, Enterprise-wide Projects +$1B in size. - Designing the Deployment Plan, Infrastructure, Project Identification and Prioritization, Kaizen Event Facilitation, and Contributing Author and Speaker in the Continuous Process Improvement space.
I recommend posting on the Lean Six Sigma Group’s free Boards (530,000 members)